Ongoing Compliance & Protection Services
The eUS compliance simplified proactive approach maintains required compliance frameworks while protecting your business from breach and compromise. We do this by implementing a customized set of tools and procedures designed for the unique requirements of each client.
- Regular scans of workstations with automated reporting
- Automated updates
- Automated security alerts via NAC, SIEM
- User rights and access reviews for updates as required for compliance.
- Configuration and hardening of new systems.
- Changes to configurations are tracked.
- Ongoing security awareness training and penetration testing
- Review and monitor the information security management system on an on-going basis.
- Provide threat intelligence.
- Implement Risk Management Strategy
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Identity Management and Access Control
- Risk and vulnerability mitigation
- Detection Processes
- Information protection processes and procedures
We can help you create and implement these plans and protocols:
- Business Continuity Plan
- Continuity of Operations Plan COOP
- Crisis communication plan
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Plan
- Cyber Incident Response plan
- Disaster recovery plan DRP
- Information system contingency plan
- Occupant Emergency plan